– Low cost, high performance, suitabiolen for batch applicat.
– 50Hz refresh rate, 10Hz response frequency.
– ±0.5% Cross-axis error, ±0.15° or ±0.07°accuracy
– Available to horizontal, vertical, headstand, etc installation method
– Auto-correct installation error
– IP67 protection
– 9~36VDC supply, compatible to automotive application
– Survive to 1500g shock while operating
– OEM available, MIL/ EN/DIN/ISO/IEC testing standard upon request application
SST20 inclinometer based on Vigor’s advanced tilt measurement technology, to meet with low cost, high
reliability and volume application, performs high performance-cost ratio.
SST20 employed most universal & mass-produced components, casting aluminum alloy house, universal
high reliability M12-5pin industrial connector; full epoxy seal with IP69K protection, auto-test/calibration
equipment which not only ensure delivery speed, also keep the consistency of goods.
Thanks for Vigor engineers, they adopt advanced technologies as:
– CAE/EDA simulation;
– Modal test for both housing and PCB to eliminate resonance due to vibration;
– Comprehensive performance & function test for component & firmware;
– Calibration technology based on SST300 high accuracy inclinometer;
– Refer MIL/ EN/ ISO/IEC standards to enhance SST20 durability & reliability.
SST20 support remote diagnosis without disassembling. MTBF more than 10 years per time. Can work
in 10m submersible depth long time and has better EMC ability.
SST20 output RS232/RS485/CAN/CANOpen and Voltage/Current signals. Better power management
to meet with automotive /truck/vehicle application without regulated power.
OEM service is available with calibrated PCBA or MIL qualified.
Vessel, Engineering machinery, Solar/wind energy, Zutomobile/truck/vehicle, Communication/electric
Tower monitoring, High-voltage pylon monitoring, Antenna, construction engineering, Landslide, etc